The Tasmuryn hunting farm is located in the eastern part of the Ili district of the Almaty region. The distance from Almaty to the hunting farm is 130-150 km, depending on the hunting area. The hunting area is characterized by a slightly undulating plain with absolute heights from 340-440m. In the eastern part of the farm, a tributary of the Kura flows into the Ili River. From the west to the territory of the hunting farm includes the sands of Moyinkuma. Hunting for Siberian roe deer, wild boar, fox, badger, hare, as well as pheasant and duck is possible in the hunting farm. The main hunting direction is pheasant and wild boar. Tasmuryn hunting farm is actively engaged in wild breeding. The spacious enclosures contain wild boars, which anyone can hunt.
The hunting farm «Bartogai» is located in the Enbekshikazakh district of Almaty region. The distance from the city is about 200 km in the south-eastern direction of
the Almaty – Kegen’ highway. The area of the hunting farm is 28,241 hectares, the
Bartogai farm occupies the northern slopes of the Toraigyr ridge and part of the adjacent inner mountain valley of the Syugety. The western border of the farm is the valley of the Shilik River and the Bartogai reservoir, the eastern one runs along the Almaty – Kegen road. The southern border of the hunting farm «Bartogai» runs along the watershed of the Toraigyr Ridge and borders with the hunting farm of the same name in the south. Toraigyr is one of the eastern spurs of the Trans-Ili Alatau, about 50 km long and 7-10 km wide. The maximum height is 2471 n.o.m. Karagaily peak.
The Matai hunting farm is located in the Kerbulak district of Almaty region. The area
of the hunting farm is 27,390 hectares. The territory of the hunting farm is located in a mountainous area, on the northern slopes of the Matai mountain ranges and the Altyn Emel ridge, which are spurs of the Dzungarian Alatau. The upper limits reach up to 1500 m.n.m. The climate is sharply continental with large fluctuations in seasonal and daily temperatures, low rainfall in the flat part of the territory, dry summers and low snow in winter.
The hunting farm «Toraigyr» is located in the Kegensky district of the Almaty region.
The distance from the city is about 300 km in the south-eastern direction of the Almaty – Zhalanash highway.The area of the hunting farm is 37,088 hectares, the Toraigyr farm occupies the southern slopes of the Toraigyr ridge and part of the adjacent Zhalanash valley. The western border of the farm is the valley of the Shilik River, in the east the border of the farm partially runs along the Sharyn River. The Toraigyr ridge is one of the eastern spurs of the Trans-Ili Alatau, about 50 km long and 7-10 km wide. In the eastern part, the ridge has a height of 2168 m. n. m. – Terekty, 2044 — Kopaly, in the western part 2471 — Karagaily, 2413 — Zhapalak, 2221- Sarymsakty. In the middle part, the ridge is dissected by the transverse Wolf Gate gorge, through which, through a pass with a height of 1970 m, you can cross to the north side of the ridge and get into the Syugetta intragorny valley.
Akshiy Manor is a place that many fishermen of Almaty know and love. It is
convenient because you can fish here both in summer and in winter. Piers with gazebos are placed on the lakes, artesian water is brought to each sector. In the lakes are found: carp, Amur, trout and Siberian sturgeon. For the convenience of fishermen, there is a rental of fishing gear, bait and bait, cutting, processing and cooking of caught fish.
- Fishing in 4-14 sectors — 10 000 tenge. Stay, 2 parking spaces, rent a gazebo for a day, access to the beach, sun loungers and a children’s pool, catching carp and perch up to 3 kg, bringing food with you.
- Fishing in 15-34 sectors — 15,000 tenge. The price includes: stay, 3 parking spaces, rental of a gazebo and a cot, barbecue, access to the beach, sun loungers, bringing groceries with you.
- Address: Autobahn «Western Europe — Western China», Kuldzhinsky tract, 79th km
- Contacts: +7 701 951 30 82
The fishing estate is located about 40 kilometers from the city of Almaty. The shady shores of the estate provide a safe and comfortable stay for the whole family. Guests can rent all the necessary fishing equipment.
- Fishing on weekdays: 4000 tenge per day (5 kg per person), 7000 tenge per day (10kg per person)
- Fishing on weekends and holidays: 5000 tenge per day (5 kg per person), 9000 tenge per day (10 kg per person)
Children under 12 years old free of charge, accompanied by adults
- Address: Reservoir, 32, Mezhdurechenskoye village, Ili district, Almaty region
- Contacts: +7 702 555 85 00, +7 702 555 84 00
«Talgar trout» is a recreation center located on the banks of a picturesque river, a 5-minute drive from the city of Talgar. Along with the status of a recreation area, «Talgar trout» is also a trout farm, where you can arrange fishing, breathe clean air, enjoy delicious dishes in a cot or rent a gazebo for the whole family.
- Fishing: fishing rod rental — 500 tenge, 1 kg of trout — 3500 tenge
- Trout cooking «at home» — from 500 tenge
- Address: Talgar, Abaya str., ug. Kunaev str., up Abaya str. 3 km
- Contacts: +7 700 307 3075, +7 (727) 307 30 75, +7 777 044 44 14
Kamishy Eco Resort
Kamishy Eco Resort is a recreation area in the «eco» format, located 30 minutes from
the city of Almaty. In the local lake there are large cupids and carp, roach and crucian carp. To enjoy nature, go fishing and arrange an unforgettable day in the fresh air, you need to book a pier with a gazebo. Each company will be provided with a barbecue and a place for cooking.
- Pier rental — from 7000 tenge to 29,000 tenge.
- Address: 487 Shabolovka str., beyond the village of Yeltai, Almaty region
- Contacts: +7 771 753 30 12
Assorti Rancho is a recreation area located in the Almaty region, near the village of
Saimasai. There are all conditions for active leisure, relaxing holidays with the whole
family and a weekend with friends.
- The cost per fisherman is 5000 tenge (up to 4 fishing rods), a vacationer with a fisherman is 1000 tenge. Fishing rod rental — 2000 tenge.
- Address: Sadovaya, 1a, Almaty region
- Contacts: +7 707 193 63 00, +7 778 206 81 44, +7 775 675 75 58
«Eight Lakes» is an all — season recreation center and eco-resort located 40 kilometers from the city of Almaty. The complex stretches over 1200 hectares and offers stocked lakes with 68 piers. There are: pike perch, pike, perch, carp, silver carp, crucian carp and white amur. It is worth noting that fishing without a license is prohibited (fine — 10,000 tenge).
- Cost: weekdays — 2,000 tenge (up to 2 fishing rods), weekends — 2,500 tenge (up to 2 fishing rods). The price per kilogram of fish is 1500 tenge.
- Address: 1a/1 Mametova str., Almaty region
- Contacts: +7 (727) 330 09 90, +7 771 507 16 97